Saturday, August 28, 2010

The big move!

Well we took a big leap of faith and moved to Lewiston. Buddy accepted a job at ATK which builds bullets and has some major production contracts with the government. I have transferred my schooling from EITC to Lewis Clark State and am now attacking my BA instead of my Associates. I'm pretty excited, but am definately doing some major adjusting not being so close to family and friends. It is hard, but I think that we have some great opportunities at hand. I will post a few pictures of our new place and my kids :) They are growing so quick! Maddi is at the stage of jabbering and then some english then back to jabber. Its great. Burton is getting so smart and can almost sing his abc's all by himself.

Well we love you all! Thanks for reading!

No comments: