Monday, April 6, 2009

My sister and her family came up to Idaho Falls last weekend for her birthday and while they were here Melissa and I took our boys to the playland in the mall where they had a blast! We would have gone to the park but hmm spring break and it was SNOWING go figure right? So here are the kids playing like maniacs!









When we returned home we washed our hands very well as you would if you were to look at all the yucky kids with diseases who play there! I wonder if they ever sanitize these toys??? HMMM... wonder.....

3 comments:

Jewls said...

Wow you guys went on an extremely dead day for the mall playground! When Wendy and I took Crystal and Tyson there it was extremely busy with all of the obnoxious "I am too old to be in the play area" kids Ya know! Love the update those pics are adorable!

Melissa said...

super cute pictures! I miss you already.

xoxo Katie said...

miss you too! :)